If you are looking to expand your dream business in this city, you can avail of an easy business loan in Mumbai to get started. Kinara Capital gives quick loans to MSMEs (Micro-Small-and-Medium Enterprises) with minimum documentation in just 24-hours! You can begin by checking your eligibility on our website in just one minute.
What are the uses of a business loan?
- You can use this loan for any business-related purpose you want, depending on your needs.
- These loans don’t require any collateral.
- There are different types of business loans such as asset purchase and working capital which can be used for various purposes.
- Loans have flexible repayment options.
- Paying loans EMIs improves your business credit score which enables you to get loans at a lower interest rate and quicker.
Check your eligibility in just 1-minute!
4-Step Process to Get Business Loans in Mumbai
Step 1: Eligibility Check - This step requires no document upload and only takes 1 minute!
Step 2: Personal and Business KYC - Submit your own and your co-applicant’s KYC documents such as PAN, Aadhaar & address proof as well as business KYC documents such as PAN, Udyam registration number, and bank statements.
Step 3: Income Verification - A Kinara Capital loan officer will reach out to you and collect all the documents that are needed for the loan.
Step 4: Loan Approval and formalities - If your loan is approved, complete the pending formalities such as providing signatures, nominees and loan sanction details.
Preferred documents for business loans in Mumbai
- Personal PAN, Aadhaar and ID proof of applicant and co-applicant (PAN is not mandatory for the co-applicant)
- Business Registration, GST and Bank Statements (12-months)
- Udyam Registration Number
- Address proof
- Shops & Establishment Certificate, Trade License Certificate, Factory Registration Certificate or Small-Scale Industries License (depending on type of business)
Here are 2 types of business loans in Mumbai
1. Working Capital Loans (Manufacturing, Service, Trading):
A working capital loan is a form of financing that covers a company's day-to-day operating costs. Instead of long-term investments or properties, the company may use the loan to fund short-term operating needs. You can fund the following operations/services through a working capital loan.
- Raw Materials/Stock Purchase
- Business Premises Renovation
- Supplier Payments/General Business Expenses
- Product/Market Expansion
- Machine Repair
Who is this loan for?
MSMEs, especially small businesses that are cyclical or seasonal, may benefit from working capital loans. Seasonal companies need funding during the off-season to plan and sell vigorously at the right time since they make most of their money during peak season. Therefore, they need cash flow across the year if they are to stay afloat.
2. Asset Purchase Loans
If you want to invest in new or used machinery for your business, asset finance can help make it more accessible. Asset purchase loan is a type of business finance that enables you to confidently get the business assets you need to grow and operate efficiently.
You can take an asset purchase loan for the following:
- New machine purchase
- Second-hand machine purchase
Kinara Capital provides business loans in 90+ cities, our customers report a 20-25% income growth with the help of the unsecured loans issued to them. 35,000+ MSME owners have grown their businesses with Kinara Capital.
- Collateral Free
- Instant Business Loan
- Mumbai Finance Company