We are looking for a Developer to build APIs and light user applications for web and mobile using. Specifically, you will:
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant APIs and applications for both web and mobile.
- Write scalable, reusable, testable, and clean code
- Implement security and data protection
- Integrate of databases
- Integrate of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Work as part of a team using Agile development methods
- Lead a team. You will lead a team of data warehouse engineers to be effective in their work and grow professionally.
Qualification: BE/BTech in computer science/math/engineering from a top university
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in recruitment, training, and development of junior engineers will be critical along with strong communications skills.
- You should be familiar with agile management and be able to manage teams accordingly.
- Ability to develop high performance cloud-based, REST microservices (APIs) with latest/recent versions of NodeJS. You should be fairly comfortable with asynchronous programming and its quirks.
- Experience with SQL and No-SQL databases (eg. MongoDB). Performance production databases (eg. DynamoDB) is ideal and experience with big data frameworks (eg. Spark) is a bonus.
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks is essential
- Experience working with code versioning tools and repositories (Git) and CI/CD pipeline and automation (GitLab) is critical
- Exposure to developing in cloud technologies including serverless frameworks especially AWS is a plus
- Knowledge of server side templating languages (eg. EJS) is ideal along with some exposure to front end technologies like HTML5 and CSS. Experience with React is a big plus.
- Knowledge of the banking and financial services domain or small business customers is ideal.
No. of Positions: 1
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org