- Design and deliver – complex, large-volume data warehouse applications.
- Carefully analyze the problem statements and work product requirements.
- Developing the detailed design structure after understanding the requirements and the design.
- Implementing the best practices and coding standards.
- Identifying the technical risk and come up with a mitigation action plan.
- To ensure that the development is progressing as per the listed procedures and defined quality standards.
- Should maintain the project timelines need to deliver the work product/ deliverable as per agreed milestones.
- Should display a high degree of adaptability to learn new technologies as needed and successfully manage the daily challenges of a technical environment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related discipline is required.
- 6 years of experience working as a Data Warehouse / ETL development.
- Minimum 4 years of Talend experience.
- Experience in Big data tools is preferred.
- Strong experience in advanced SQL programming.
- Data modeling experience.
- High volume data warehouse design experience.
- Solid and professional communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Linux familiarity and shell scripting experience.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Strong experience in Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis, Business Rules Validation, Source Target Mapping Design, Performance Tuning, and High Volume Data loads.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential. Strong analytical skills and the ability to resolve problems are desired.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet critical deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Working knowledge of source-code control using any tool available in the market is preferred.
Minimum skills required:
Talend Open Studio, SQL programming, MySQL Database.
Additional skills required:
Amazon Analytics tools such as RDS, Redshift, Quick sight, etc.
Report to: Data Engineering Lead
No. of Positions: 1
Email ID: email@example.com