As a Data Mart and BI Lead, you will be responsible for end to end delivery and management of analytical solutions using industry standard tools
- Careful analysis of BI needs and articulate the scopes.
- Engage closely with business stakeholders in planning and prioritizing development / enhancement of analytical solutions.
- Negotiate, own and manage the project scope, plan and timelines.
- Conduct requirement gathering workshops/brain storming sessions/ requirements review sessions and publish minutes of meetings.
- Develop the requirement specification and solution documents as per the standards and obtain stakeholder sign offs.
- Careful analysis of impacts of changes to the existing analytical systems.
- Lead team of Data Mart and BI developers in delivering the solutions timely as per the agreed scope and quality standards.
- Monitoring and management of all change control documents for audit trials.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with business teams and be sensitive to their analytical needs.
- Designs solutions in alignment with security architecture standards.
- Liaises with internal teams and vendors concerning the potential solutions.
- Publish project status reports on regular basis as per the requirements of the project.
Qualification: UG/PG Degree in IT/Computer Science /Engineering
Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in developing analytical solution development projects.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills
- Design thinking skills
- Experience in delivering technology solutions to business
- Hands on experience of BI Tools
- Knowledge of financial services domain will be beneficial
- Should be a strong team manager and team player with a winning attitude
- Deep knowledge of analytical development life cycle
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for effective delivery of the projects assigned
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communicator, able to speak with the business stakeholders and understand the requirements
- Well organized and consistently delivers on commitments
Minimum Skills Required:
- Business stakeholder interaction, requirement analysis and documentation skills
- Project planning, management, monitoring and reporting skills
- Logical and technical Data modeling
- SQL/PL SQL scripting knowledge
- Tableu and Talend Skills
Report to: AVP – Data Management
No. of Positions: 1
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org