As a Data Mart and BI Developer, you will be a part of a team, committed to create analytics solutions for the business requirements using industry leading tools.
- Design and deliver – complex and multi-dimensional analytics applications and dashboards.
- Carefully analyse the problem statements and work product requirement
- Developing the detailed design structure after understanding the requirements and the design.
- Implementing the best practices and standards.
- Identifying the technical risk and come up with mitigation action plan.
- To ensure that the development is progressing as per the listed procedures and defined quality standards
- Should maintain the project timelines need to deliver the work product/ deliverable as per agreed milestones.
- Should display a high degree of adaptability to learn new technologies as needed and successfully manage the daily challenges of a technical environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related discipline is required
- 5 – 7 years of experience working as a Data modeling and BI Developer.
- Minimum 4 years of Experience in cloud based analytics tools like Qucksight, redshift, power BI, Tableau etc.
- Strong experience in advanced SQL programming Data modelling experience
- Solid and professional communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential. Strong analytical skills and ability to resolve problems are desired.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet critical deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Working knowledge of source-code control using any tool available in the market is preferred.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills
- Should be a team player with a winning attitude
- Ability to adapt latest technologies and successful implementation in the projects
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for effective delivery of the projects assigned
- Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communicator, able to speak with the business experts and understand the requirements
- Well organized and consistently delivers on commitments
Report to: Data Marts and BI Lead
No. of Positions: 1
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org