Purpose of Job: To provide functional support to Hub Team, Visit Delinquent Customers above 60+, Repossession of Hypothecated Assets, Police Station Visits etc.
- To collect the pending EMI from all 30+ customers of the hub
- To take the 30 + customers list and meet them
- Segregate customers basis easy to collect and critical to collect
- Easy to collect to be collected immediately
- Critical to collect should be immediately visited and ensure they are collected within organization time frame
- Apprise supervisors about progress in critical cases
- Update the collections in tab and deposit the same in Bank
- Send the deposit details to MIS and Finance team and ensure BRS is done
- Stop roll forwards, especially in buckets 1 – 3
- Follow company process and guidelines in recovery
Relevant Experience in Recovery
Aged below 35 years
- Good Moral Character
- Posses two-wheeler and driving license
- Fluency in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati & Hindi is preferred in addition to English.
- Prior experience in sales or community work desirable.
- Very Good Communication and negotiating skills.
- Should provide 2 references each from (a) Past superior officer, (b) Past/Present Subordinates.
Report to: Hub Manager
No. of Positions: 20
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org