- Leading the transformation of analytics systems and data warehousing initiatives for the company.
- Interactions with business stakeholders, users, vendors, and internal teams for effective delivery of data integrations for enabling analytics needs of the company.
- Create strategy and road maps for the data and analytics systems.
Ensure the agreed methodology is implemented with a high focus on quality.
- Project plan tracking and timely delivery of solutions.
- Keep stakeholders updated with the progress.
- Schedule and timely tracking of issues.
- Manage risks and bringing them to a satisfactory resolution for all stakeholders involved.
- Lead and develop high performing teams, supporting Agile working practices, and digital delivery culture.
- Promote resilience and responsiveness in the organization by being open and honest about challenges, and the actions required to address unexpected developments.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with business teams and stakeholders.
- Gather and report detailed performance data against key indicators, to generate actionable improvements to the quality of service offered.
- Design solutions in alignment with security architecture standards. Liaises with internal teams and vendors concerning the potential solutions.
- Identifies and analyses operational risks, collects security expectations, find the optimal solution, and run the Data and analytical platform operations with high-security standards.
Qualifications & Experience:
- UG/PG: Degree in IT/Computer Science / Engineering.
- Minimum 12+ years of experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience in analytical solutions delivery management roles.
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Design thinking skills.
- Experience in delivering data warehousing and analytics solutions.
- Knowledge of the financial services domain will be mandatory.
- Should be a strong team manager and team player with a winning attitude.
- Ability to adapt to the latest technologies and successful implementation in the projects.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for the effective delivery of the projects assigned.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator, able to speak with the business stakeholders and understand the requirements.
- Databases, data warehousing, and analytic technologies.
- Conceptual understanding of technology tools like MYSQL, Tableau, Talend, and SQL.
- Knowledge of cloud architectures preferably AWS.
- Projects and program management based on the Agile framework.
Report to: CTO
No. of Positions: 1
mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org